- Denise Miles on BT and Virgin Media Top List of Worst Junk Mail Offenders
- Jeff Buck on BT and Virgin Media Top List of Worst Junk Mail Offenders
- Mrs K Roscoe on BT and Virgin Media Top List of Worst Junk Mail Offenders
- Richard Grice on BBC – why hate junk mail?
- Alf on BBC – why hate junk mail?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Good news and Bad news First the good news – the Royal Mail is pushing up postage costs in April. This move should mean companies become more selective on how they use ‘advertising mail’ – which should hopefully help to … Continue reading
Occasionally, environmental news coverage throws up reports so depressing it makes you wonder why you get out of bed in a morning. This week provided one of those occasions in the form of a major new report from the OECD … Continue reading
Nestlé becomes first major confectioner to use 100 per cent recyclable packaging around its Easter eggs. Nestlé has today been hailed as the first major confectioner to package its Easter eggs in only recyclable materials, in a move designed to … Continue reading
Shell, Tesco, Unilever and EDF among those calling on Osborne to demonstrate commitment to green economy. Click here to read more
Toyota aims to sell “ten of thousands” of hydrogen powered cars each year by the end of the decade, marking the biggest public commitment yet to the technology from any major manufacturer. http://www.businessgreen.com/bg/news/2157723/toyota-sell-tens-thousands-hydrogen-cars-2020